Thursday 17 March 2011

Green with Envy

It's St Patrick's day, which marks my anniversary of moving to Hawke's Bay from Wellington. I arrived for my new advertising job as a fresh face gal in my early twenties, not knowing anyone in The Bay. I was introduced to another girl my age and she took me out to O'Flahertys Bar that night. It was a Tuesday night, but it was St Patrick's day, and the place was pumping. And that was it, I was hooked - met some great people and have never looked back! I'm still here, loving the Napier lifestyle, five years later (OK, maybe it's been a few more than five!).


In honour of this special day I have a feast for your eyes...


Clockwise from top left:
Le Versha chair from Anthropologie
Floral West dress from Kilt - one of my favourite shops
Cairo shoe from Kurt Geiger
Love Notes card from SusyJack
Stair bannister (so cool!) - pic from Pinterest
Gypsy Cruiser from Beach Bikes
Pearl bracelet from Lindi Kingi - I have three of these, love them!

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips