Tuesday 26 April 2011

Alphabet Bunting

Today I've got something for you from another one of my talented friends. Renee often has a few projects on the go at once, as well as looking after her gorgeous one year old son. 
Her latest project is creating these amazing Alphabet Buntings - isn't she clever! If you would like Renee to make you one, drop her an email with your name or word. I'm sure she would be happy to discuss colour combinations or answer any questions you may have. 
Each design includes a satin gift bag, ribbon and mini pegs.




For all my lovely friends from outside of New Zealand, Aroha means Love in Maori


1 comment :

  1. Bec White-Hardy4 May 2011 at 13:44

    I just adore these Alphabet Buntings. I've been lucky enough to view them personally and can say they have been made with every bit of attention to detail and perfection. What a clever clever idea - I've never seen them like this before.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips