Tuesday 4 October 2011

Scalamandré Zebra Wallpaper

One of my favourite online magazines, Ivy & Piper, is celebrating it's first birthday, and the birthday issue is live now. I was alerted to this fact by my blogger friend Abbey over at
Gild & Grace. Make sure you check out Abbey's fab blog, as she is featured in Ivy & Piper's 'Interior Motives' segment.
My favourite article in the magazine is the one about Interior Designer Liz Caan and her home in Boston, page 34. So many beautiful rooms, you must have a look for yourself, but I was particularly taken with the wallpaper in her bathroom.



I had seen this recently on Anna's Absolutely Beautiful Things blog, and fell for it then. I love the black and white against the bold coloured background. It's a Scalamandré design dating back to the 1940's, which has been reissued and now available in various colour background. I just love it!



1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the shout out Vic :) love those zebras too!
    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips