Thursday 19 January 2012

A Kaleidoscope of Colours

After updating my logo recently you may have noticed my passion for designs featuring strong, graphic elements. I posted the first two images below on my Facebook page this week - are you seeing the pattern? I've also found several more pieces that fit the bill - it's like a rainbow of colour wheels.


Amazing room by interior designer, Kelly Behun, but it's the artwork that won me over

An old favourite from a previous post - I love the cushions and the little blue ornaments

1 & 2: art by Castle | 3: DIY colour wheel artwork | 4: colour wheel necklace

5 comments :

  1. I've loved the rainbow cushions on those white chairs too - awesome inspiration pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the magic of the colour wheel Vic! Loving the art work in the first shot too :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pillows are so much fun. (and I think I've already told you: I love the new logo!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you I love the first room, but the artwork is amazing!! Thrilled to find and follow your blog ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new logo! It makes me think of the samba for some reason! P.S - thanks for rubbing your warm weather in! I got it from both sides as it was a scorcher in South Africa today and my family couldn't wait to tell me about it! :)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips