Wednesday 19 September 2012

Heart Home

I've just been reading the latest issue of Heart Home, and what a cracker! Most definitely the highlight for me was the interview with Tricia Guild OBE, founder and creative director of Designers Guild. She is one of my idols, and provided me with my very first introduction to bright, vibrant colour and pattern in the world of interiors. I love her quote in the article... "People say you are what you eat, but I think you are what you see - being open to the world around you means you are open to inspiration".

Pop over and see how she spends her day, and enjoy all the other goodness Heart Home has brought to us. Here is a little sneak peek...






3 comments :

  1. I used to work down the road from the Designers Guild on Kings Road and I spent many a day with my face pressed up against the glass! I practically jumped for joy when I saw they did an interview with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for the heads up Vic! Off to read now. Tricia Guild is my fabric idol! I have all her books :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely like the idea of "you are what you see" better than "you are what you eat"!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips