Friday 27 June 2014

Fashion Match | Three Ways

I love matching fashion and interiors, as you can see here. There's definitely a strong correlation between the two - people's wardrobes give you a strong indication of their interior style. I've picked three outfits I'm loving at the moment to match to a room.

My favourite pants right now are these super comfy 'swag pants' from Moochi. Dress them up or down, and don't they look fantastic with a classic striped tee?!


interior


I love this shirt style 'Amelie Coco' dress from Mister Zimi. It looks fantastic teamed with their gorgeous 'chestnut Juno boots'.


interior


Augustine is another favourite label of mine, and I love the colour blocking in this hot pink 'Freya split cardi' - cute and cosy.


interior


What do you think of my match-ups? Check out your wardrobe... does it reflect your surroundings?

2 comments :

  1. Thank you thank you thank you for the introduction to Augustine! Know where my next pay cheque is going for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great, Meghan?! I bought the Freya cardi, and can't wait for it to arrive. x

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips