Tuesday 7 October 2014

Instagram | Cush & Nooks

As the school holidays and my beautiful kids encroach into my working day, I hope you forgive me for a simple post today. I wanted to show you a few recent images from my Instagram. This is where I post mostly images 'behind the scenes' of my home, life & work.




If you want to get a really good feel for person's style, check out their Instagram account, especially on your computer rather than in the actual app. My love of colour and pattern, and the sea is quite evident. What does your Instagram say about you?

1 comment :

  1. I have missed getting my daily dose of colour from you! I'm just about to find you on Instagram as my hours in front of the laptop have become limited (well to do what I want to do anyway)! Your photos have me excited for summer.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips