Wednesday 16 March 2016

Design Boards | Bibby + Brady

I remember when I used to blog five days a week. Heck, when I first started this blog I used to post seven days a week! A blog is a huge commitment and takes hours and hours of work and planning. I love blogging, but as my interior design business, Bibby + Brady, has grown, the amount of time I've had to dedicate to blogging has diminished.

I thought you guys might like to see just a tiny bit of what I've been doing that has left me less time to write posts. One of the things we do at Bibby + Brady is to create design concept boards for our clients that are tailor made for their wants, needs, and budget. We spend a lot of time finding out what they are hoping to achieve, who will use the space and what it will be used for. We include paint colours, fabric for curtains, blinds, and cushions, flooring, furniture, wallpaper, art, accessories, as well as inspirational imagery. Other than the inspirational images, we can supply everything we put on our boards, and pass on discounts wherever possible.




We love working on the exteriors of homes as well as the interiors. It's great to make an impression right from the start.




These are just a few of our boards, and I've chosen ones that give a bit of a cross section of our work.









If you would like to hire Bibby + Brady to help with your home or workplace, don't hesitate to get in touch. Dael and I work with clients from all around New Zealand with our e-design service, as well as local Hawke's Bay clients. We can help you with jobs as small as making a roman blind for your bedroom, and as big as designing every room in your house. Our aim is to create beautiful, unique spaces that reflect their owners.

2 comments :

  1. Go you good thing! This is great to see. Yes, okay, so you have a fair excuse for slowing down in the blog front!! I'm feeling inspired from your post, which has to be a good result for your efforts? Thanks for your time - it is really nice to have these images delivered to my in-box when I am feeling the need for inspiration. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw, thanks Rachel. I'm so pleased that I've inspired you :) x

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips